If you have poor credit, then you may be unable to rent an apartment, get a personal loan, or qualify for a credit card. In return for a fee, credit repair companies can help to improve your credit. Improving your credit can help you to become more financially independent and a more desirable candidate for credit loans.
Credit repair companies review your credit reports and address derogatory marks, such as bankruptcies, charge-offs, and tax liens.
They dispute these items with the credit bureaus on your behalf, taking the time, energy, and stress out of the equation for you.
Credit Repair always starts with pulling your credit report from all 3 Reporting Agencies – Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.
Credit repair companies dispute errors & negotiate with creditors by
- Requesting to validate the information on the credit report
- Send a letter to dispute erroneous negative items
- Send a cease-and-desist letter to debt collectors on your behalf
Can A Credit Repair Company Really Help Me?
The credit repair process is principally disputing negative items on your credit report that are either unfair or inaccurate. These representations of your financial history are the primary factors that are affecting your credit score. A credit repair company can help you ensure that your credit report doesn’t contain false data that can be used against you.
Not all disputed items will be accepted. It all comes down to knowing which negative items meet the qualifications for a successful dispute. Erroneous, outdated, fraudulent, and unsubstantiated items will be disputed and most likely removed from your credit report.
So, all in all, yes – a credit repair company can help. The credit repair company will handle everything on your behalf. All you have to do is remain patient and take the suggestions made by the credit repair company into consideration.
We’re here to help every step of the way
How Long Does Credit Repair Take?
The time that it takes to repair your credit can vary, and it depends on several factors. These factors may include:
- What you wish to accomplish once you’ve fixed your credit
- How much improvement you’re looking for
- What type of negative items must be removed from your credit report
- How many items must be disputed on your credit report
Typically, credit repair takes about three to six months to resolve all of the disputes made on your credit report. However, if you’ve never corrected your credit and have a lot of items to remove on your credit report, the process may take longer.
How Can The Credit Repair Team Help Me?
When repairing your credit, it’s possible to do it on your own. However, it’s far easier and less stressful to hire a credit repair company to handle everything on your behalf. With The Credit Repair Team, we go the extra mile to fix your credit so that you can regain your financial freedom.
The Credit Repair Team can help you to improve your credit by doing the following:
- Review your credit report in detail
- Identify potential errors and mistakes
- Collect all of your documentation
- Dispute all negative items, errors, and mistakes on your credit report with all three credit bureaus.
- Stay in constant communication with the credit bureaus to determine which items can be removed from your credit report
By following these steps, your credit will improve over time. We also offer a comprehensive program with services that include:
- 3-bureau credit monitoring
- Fraud protection and alerts
- Credit score monitoring and alerts
- ID theft insurance
- Credit score simulators and credit coaching
- Financial coaching and education
Schedule A Free Strategy Session Today